Lapel pins can be serious or fun. How about a lapel pin that has a snowflake on it? You can use it for your next winter sport meeting or you can give it away after the next big snowstorm in your area? Either way, you can incorporate the colder season into your next event by simply choosing an image or photograph that encompasses the idea of winter into your lapel pin design. If you’re stumped on ways to do just that, our helpful sales professionals can give you some pointers.
Here are a few things to consider when requesting a free price quote and full color digital proof:
- What do you plan on using the custom lapel pins for? Do you have a special winter-themed event scheduled or do you intend to hand out the lapel pins on a day-to-day basis?
- What style of pins appeal most to you? We offer cloisonné, soft enamel, die struck, and offset printed lapel pins on our website. Each has its own look and list of advantages.
- Do you have an anticipated number of pins needed? We do require a minimum in each style of lapel pin ordered. You can learn more about pricing by visiting our website at http://www.signaturepins.com and clicking the style of lapel pin that you find the most appealing. You can also contact our sales professionals via phone or email with any questions you might have.
- What type of image or photograph will you be using for your design? You don’t have to be an artist to have attractive, quality winter lapel pins created. Simply tell us what you have in mind and our graphic artists will go to work coming up with a design that fits your needs.
- Do you have text you want included on your pins? Depending on the font style and size, we may recommend another shape for your pins. Round lapel pins are the norm but we find many of our customers prefer other shapes. You can let us know what you think when we send you a full color digital proof via email. We require approval on all of our designs before we send them to the production department for manufacturing.
Your winter lapel pin ideas can take life in many different ways. We work hard to honor your requests and invite you to request a free price quote by visiting http://www.signaturepins.com/quote_lapelpins.html. You can also call 1-800-480-6822 toll-free or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.